Outside Sales Representative
We are seeking an Outside Sales Representative - You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
You must be successful selling to presidents and other decision makers in medium and small-size companies. Be comfortable working in a competitive industry and have a previous track record of selling top-of-the-line products at a premium price. You must be at ease in talking about money and skilled at upholding margins. You must be willing and able to prospect for new business, with excellent phone skills and the ability to make qualified appointments. Have one-call-close success in a competitive market. Be a self-starter and possess a strong desire and passion for success. Have the discipline to effectively manage your daily sales activity using database management tools.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Ability to grow clientele base while effectively servicing current customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers on a routine basis
- Market our products to customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Work with a current sales/office staff in a team environment.
- Manage customer database effectively to promote recurring business from current customers while
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Positive sales-oriented personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Must be computer literate with Microsoft Work, Outlook, Excel and other common professional software applications.
Job Status: Full Time