Installation and Service Technician
Hotsy Equipment Company
We are seeking a self-motivated person to do repairs on industrial pressure washers and related equipment as well as delivering goods to customers. Your tasks will include:
- Performing routine maintenance, installation or replacement of equipment.
- Troubleshooting problems and creating estimates for repairs.
- Preparing paperwork in a timely manner. This includes: Estimates, service orders, sales orders and service tickets.
- Proper part numbers, process and results of repairs should be recorded in a neat and professional manner.
- Operating a fork lift.
- Maintaining inventory and keeping stock on your service truck.
- Taking orders over the phone and assisting customers who walk into the shop.
- Delivery of goods including hazardous materials.
- Becoming familiar and knowledgeable of new equipment, accessories and detergents.
- Making courtesy calls to promote service department.
- Maintaining a clean working environment within the warehouse and service vehicles.
Performing other duties as directed.
- Making a strong effort to be punctual, be clean and well-groomed to portray a professional appearance.
While performing the duties of this job you will be required to walk, stand, use hands to feel, handle or reach, talk and hear. You will also occasionally be required to sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel and crouch. You must be able to lift and/or move up to and exceeding 50 pounds. You will regularly be exposed to outside weather conditions including wet, humid, hot and cold conditions as well as vibrations and moving mechanical parts.
- Some experience in small engine repairs / electrical knowledge, previous experience with pumps and motors is a plus. Additional training will be provided.
- Ability to work independently and stay on task.
- Good customer service skills. Always maintain a professional appearance and remain courteous and respectful when communicating with customers and other employees.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Navigational skills
- Background checks and drug screening will be required
- It is the responsibility of each technician to supply tools to perform daily work. We will provide specialty tools needed to perform service to the equipment. Management will determine which tools are supplied.
Pay: $17 to $25/hour
$17 to $25 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time